Client Engagement Managers (CEMs) lead teams of Senior Business & Business Analysts working across multiple managed analytics projects, in a variety of industries. The role is responsible for ensuring that highest quality work products are delivered as part of client engagements including: working with client and internal general managers, executives, and team members to outline and fulfill analytical business requirements and meet customer expectations based on defendable business intelligence. Responsibilities also include: working with key stakeholders in other parts of the organization to inform and provide guidance on contracts and SOWs, customer training, influence Product Development on potential product enhancements and provide Marketing with Customer Success Stories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver on the specifics of the Managed Analytics services as outlined in the customer’s SOW.
- Execute and lead the analytical efforts based on the defined business objectives.
- Meet defined deadlines to ensure effective service delivery and reporting needs are met.
- Work within Nexidia’s services delivery methodology to:
- Understand the client’s business challenges.
- Set business and analytical priorities.
- Create delivery plan for assigned client engagement.
- Conduct daily update calls with the assigned services team.
- Manage the development and delivery of presentations.
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Assist clients in establishing an ongoing interaction analytics program covering ongoing use of the system, program governance, project staffing, planning of activities, refreshing and maintenance of analytic objects.
- Provide valuable and actionable findings to the clients.
- Assist clients in the implementation of change programs that make use of analytic findings
- Aid clients in finding and interpreting relevant patterns in interactions with their customers.
- Participate in and contribute to the talent management process for assigned services team.
- Mentor team members by providing feedback and coaching that empower effective analytics, defendable business cases, and information to enhance customer relationships.
- Contribute deliverables and knowledge gained in projects to growing PS practice repositories and IP stores.
NEXIDIA COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and adhere to Nexidia compliance standards as they appear in the Employee Handbook, Corporate Compliance Policies, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy (as appropriate).
- Keep abreast of all pertinent federal and state regulations, laws, and policies affecting their position as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.
- As appropriate, ensure that the staff are trained and evaluated on their knowledge of and adherence to compliance policies and procedures specific to their jobs.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in Strategic Improvement Projects as assigned.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert as needed for Curriculum Development.
- Perform other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Ability to navigate through multiple layers of an organization and effectively communicate at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail
- Highly professional, consultative, and customer focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to create project plans and work breakdown structures for medium-sized projects
- Ability to manage delivery of a project and report on project progress using project plans and other tools
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to train and mentor members of their team
- Respect for others and the ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 10 years overall experience with at least 3-5 years consulting experience and/or enterprise application customer management experience
- 3 or more years managing or directing the activities of employees preferred
- Prior experience with managing offshore delivery teams preferred
- Experience with business-to-consumer sales and support channels
- Prior experience with statistics, data analytics, and/or Six Sigma methodologies preferred
- Experience presenting to C Level individuals
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
Physical Demands: Some overnight travel by car or plane will be required. May require some international travel.
Work environment: Professional office environment that is entrepreneurial, creative, innovative, team-oriented, inspiring, diverse and challenging with dedication to creating and developing cutting-edge business solutions for our customers. Working conditions are normal for an office environment; work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.