ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
The NICE InContact EMEA organisation is growing. We are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic and commercially minded Channel Partner Manager
The inContact Channel Partner Manager grows the indirect sales channel in support of the inContact revenue goals through nurturing complementary strategic partnerships that hold the highest potential for yielding revenue velocity. Channel Partner Managers actively recruit, train and enable referral partners and are measured by quarterly opportunity generation and closed deal flow. This is a field-based, partner-facing position will require a minimum of 50% travel per month.
- Responsible for meeting monthly sales goals to maintain inContact monthly revenue goals and forecasts
- Responsible for accurate representation of all product lines to Sales Partners and customers
- Ensure expenses are accurately recorded and approved according to the Company’s Purchasing, Travel and Credit Card Policies
- Manage ongoing relationships with partners to ensure opportunity and deal flow required to meet revenue targets in assigned territories
- Executive level management and interaction with major alliance CRM/SI partnerships
- Identify and recruit new partners to refer inContact to their customers.
- Keep CRM/SI partners up-to-date and informed on inContact product changes and strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with regional sales resources
- Ability to offer training to Sales CRM/ SI Partners on products and sales tools.
- Attend trade shows and field level events
- Act as a mentor and coach for the Channel Development team members.
- Monitor activities of Channel Managers proactively to provide the appropriate level of direction and development necessary to exceed performance expectations.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures always.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 6+ years sales experience and prior experience in Channel Sales is preferred.
- Previous experience in Contact Centre, software or hardware industries
- Experience in wholesale tier channel networks or strategy
- Proven track record of defining and meeting revenue goals.
- Experience in partner and relationship management.
- Experience in working independently with little or no direct supervision on site.
- The ability to maintain sales call records and tickler system.
Via the NICE Career site, LinkedIn or email@example.com
NICE is an Equal Opportunities employer