· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
· Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
· Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
· Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
· Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
· Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
· Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
· Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations through the NICE Business Channel.
· Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
· Able to enlist the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
· Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
· Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.