· Provide functional and technical consultancy on complex propositions through a deep understanding of client requirements to align NICE capabilities, best practices and competitive advantage.
· Support the sales team by analyzing functional and technical requirements, while engaging in consulting-led sales.
· Create and deliver compelling presentations and expert demonstrations to customers that highlight NICE product functionality from a holistic but on point perspective that solve customer gaps.
· Accurately lead discussion and capture specification of supporting infrastructure and relevant integrations for NICE solutions.
· Work in tandem with NICE account executives, sales overlays and other sales team members to identify key messages for consistency throughout the sales cycle.
· Deeply understand clients’ business objectives and articulate the value of NICE products and solutions aligned with customers’ strategy and direction.
· Create quotations and manage the quotation lifecycle from creation to release, order booking and delivery.
· Negotiate with customer decision makers and stakeholders throughout complex sales lifecycles to ensure NICE solutions lead to high customer satisfaction.
· Draft and manage high quality responses to RFPs and RFIs.
· Effectively influence stakeholders across the customer organization establishing credibility with both business and technical functions.
· Analyze customer’s business situation to identify constraints and new opportunities for other NICE product offerings.
· Participate in trade shows.
· Assist in training and upskilling channel partners.