This role is responsible for managing the Inside Sales team for the NICE business across the ANZ region. Responsibilities include team management and mentoring, territory plan and strategy development, managing the territory budget including pipeline generation, forecasting and timely delivery of quarterly quota. The role reports directly to the Managing Director of ANZ.
The Sales Director is responsible for directing all sales activities within their team/territory and ensuring the company’s sales grow year on year.
- Devising and implementing the company’s sales strategy.
- Managing Inside sales team and working with channel team for SMB market segment.
- Implementing sales strategies across the company and monitoring effectiveness.
- Solid understanding of the complete sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
- 10+ years of sales experience with a demonstrated record of success, preferably in the software or IT industry
- Working closely with the accounts teams in order to secure SMB accounts.
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
- Ensuring the organisation has an effective sales training programme.
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring commerciality.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
- Ensuring the CRM is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage.
- Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the department.
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams.