Position Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Alkmaar, The Netherlands
The R&D offices of NICE in Alkmaar create Software Solutions for Financial Market Compliance - in short: we make and sell software that helps prevent and uncover fraud within large, global financial institutions. We do this by developing two solutions:
- First is our Trading Recorder NTR, which is capable of large-scale recording of voice audio (VoIP). Financial Compliance regulations mandate that all people involved with financial transactions are recorded which our recorder can handle at the very large volumes of calls involved in day to day trade.
- Second is the Communication Surveillance solution that helps compliance officers search for and automatically detect fraudulent patterns in communication. This is achieved by analyzing communication streams like email, chat, IM, trades and voice (using industry leading technology from Nexidia, part of NICE) at a large scale. You will start working in the Communication Surveillance team on the Supervision application (C#, .NET, React).
In addition, and to improve our current portfolio, we are aiming to move our solutions to the (AWS) cloud and therefore seek a Full-Stack Developer that is comfortable with cloud solutions and/or the transition of existing solutions to AWS. To help us, we need you to bring AWS knowledge and experience to the table. You will be involved in taking our existing C#/.NET based products to the Cloud as well as in developing new Java-based micro services for the NICE Cloud platform.
What We Need You To Bring To The Table:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years work experience with a strong software development background
- An inherent interest in software development and internal drive to create pretty code and solutions
- A social attitude and good spirits
Your technology skills and knowledge should include some/most of the following:
- Strong C#.Net skills, Java experience is a real bonus
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Azure
- Knowledge of Microservices and/or Cloud-Native Development
- Knowledge of Angular (or React)
- Knowledge of IIS and database technologies
Our culture: Daily work is fun, technically oriented and everybody working here is energetic, collaborative and supportive and team focused. We like our development challenges and we enjoy building and optimizing our development infrastructure and work processes.
Please note that here in Alkmaar, we are a very international group of developers with many nationalities present. Therefore, we welcome applications from across the European region and provide relocation support for the right individual.
How to Apply:
Directly via the NICE Career site or firstname.lastname@example.org
NICE is an Equal Opportunities Employer