Innovate at NICE!
The R&D department of NICE FMC is located in Alkmaar, the Netherlands. We have a dynamic work environment where employees develop innovative products and solutions for the financial market. Regulations for financial markets have become very demanding since the financial crisis in 2008. Our recording & compliance solutions are used by compliance officers of the major financial institutions around the world for early fraud detection and prevention.
We are moving to build and integrate future-proof Big Data solutions: searching and indexing of possibly Petabytes of data.
We are currently looking to hire a C# Back-End Developer, based in our Alkmaar, R&D Centre in the Netherlands.
Technologies / Buzzwords
C#, distributed systems, networking & connectivity (VoIP, Wireshark), multi-threading/concurrency and code performance, code quality and standards, code refactoring, security & encryption, Cloud and Microservices.
Who We Are
We are an energetic group of software builders based in Alkmaar, NL. We are technically oriented, skilled, interested, social and international and we foster a dynamic and inclusive culture where all contribution matters. Our offices are comfortable, reachable, and proper work/life balance is important.
We are building challenging new products that matter and have impact and we need more of us to make that happen. Obviously, we offer good pay and benefits.
What We Do
We create Software Solutions for Financial Market Compliance
In short: we make and sell software that helps prevent and uncover fraud within large, global financial institutions:
- First is our Trading Recorder NTR, which is capable of large-scale recording of voice audio (VoIP). Financial Compliance regulations mandate that all people involved with financial transactions are recorded which our recorder can handle at the very large volumes of calls involved in day to day trade.
- Second is the Communication Surveillance solution that helps compliance officers search for and automatically detect fraudulent patterns in communication. This is achieved by analyzing communication streams like email, chat, IM, etc.
We are specifically recruiting positions to help build a new recording platform, using modern cutting-edge technologies and practices.
What We Need You To Bring To The Table:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years work experience with a strong software development background
- An inherent interest in software development and internal drive to create pretty code and solutions
- A social attitude and good spirits
Your technology skills and knowledge should include some/most of the following:
- Strong C#.Net skills, C++ and Java experience is a real bonus
- Knowledge of distributed systems, WCF, networking & connectivity
- Knowledge of Microservices and/or Cloud-Native Development
- Strong knowledge of multithreading, concurrency, and code performance
- Knowledge of security & encryption
- Knowledge of software design and patterns
Please apply: via the NICE Career site, LinkedIn or directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
NICE is and Equal Opportunities Employer