Location: Salt Lake City, UT
We are looking for a qualified and highly motivated Procurement professional to join our growing corporate procurement team. The Buyer reports to the Procurement Manager and works within the procurement team to support our internal organizations. Candidate will need to successfully coordinate many moving projects simultaneously. This individual must have:
- Experience working with mid to large vendors
- Experience with contract negotiations
- Ability to work independently and strategically, solving problems, in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability to develop, interpret and apply required policies and procedures
- Advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Etc.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Issue requests for quotes/proposals (RFQ/RFP) and recommend the best source consistent with cost, quality and delivery requirements
- Process purchase requisitions, perform required research and create purchase orders
- Research, evaluate market value and negotiate pricing and terms with suppliers
- Daily Follow up on projects and high priority purchase orders
- Inform initiators about delays or status changes to purchase orders
- Continuously look for opportunities to achieve cost savings in procurement activities
- Provide a professional level of communication and service to all internal departments and external vendors
- Maintain and establish vendor relationships
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing other job related tasks as needed and actively participate in achieving procurement team goals.
ABOUT NICE inContact:
- BA or BS in Procurement, Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience required
- 4+ years’ experience as a Buyer in a medium to large sized company, in Procurement technology: Software, Computer hardware and Cloud services
- Strong understanding of business operations
- Experience in vendor assessment and evaluation
- Strong computer literacy – MS Suite and Oracle experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills – strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.