The Business operations and Ecosystem Development Team within the APA Line of Business at NICE is responsible to support the execution of the line of business strategy and business plans through:
- Continually monitor the market trends, the market opportunities, business dynamics, etc.
- Develop the technology partners eco-system around NICE Process Automation Platform
- Manage the LoB Business Operations function by working with other functions in NICE to develop the annual budget and the operational plans, monitor the business progress and prepare the Quarterly Business Reports to the CEO.
Business Analysts responsibilities
- Support business development initiatives (eco-system mapping and prospecting, materials preparations, partnership development, mutual client meetings, etc.)
- Lead the LoB business operations activities - work with Finance, HR, Sales and LoB management to develop the LoB operational plans and budget, monitor the execution and own reporting processes
- Serve as first point of contact within the LoB for the sales organizations
- BA from a top university in the fields of Economics or Business Administration
- Outstanding analytical thinking
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Quick learner
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- This is an entry level position, part time experience (internship, student position etc.) from a top consulting firm or as a business analyst will be an advantage