You are fearless—eager to run through walls but smart enough to find the hidden doorway behind the library shelf.
You are generous—you hold that door open for the next person too.
We want to know: Are you NICE?
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, 5 year stock growth of almost 300%, and accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. We are seeking a new Business Development Rep to prospect for new opportunities. In this position you will focus heavily on prospecting over email and phone, developing strong client relationships, and generating sales leads. This position provides tremendous potential for advancement within NICE Ltd.
We are looking for a driven individual to join our 5 person team, supervised by a laid-back but dedicated Manager of New Business Development who is passionate about working FOR his team. He is committed to providing support and honest feedback in order to help this individual develop. He is highly supported and appreciated by executive leadership, which gives him even more room to support everyone on his team!
- Analyzing prospect needs and uncovering business challenges
- Articulating the business value of NICE solutions to new business prospects
- Qualifying and nurturing leads to 25% probability
- Managing lead transition and follow-up activity that ensures a positive outcome for the client and sales teams
- Reporting market trends to sales, product management, marketing and management teams
- Generating highly qualified leads that produces new sales opportunities
- Inside sales or business development experience
- Strong cold-calling and lead qualification skills
- Experience and confidence in prospecting and communicating with senior-level executives
- Confident and polished phone prospecting skills
- Ability to work in a team-goal oriented environment
- Proven track record in exceeding quota
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to proactively recommend ideas and execute on planned activities
- Excellent knowledge of sales development, lead generation practices and principles
- Self-motivated and driven
- Great follow-up skills!
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, 5 year stock growth of almost 300%, and accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Our solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, bonuses, and a deeply ingrained "pay for performance" philosophy.
- Incredible contests with prizes such as trips to Paris, London, exotic islands, and more.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know you need to back up your best friend too.
- Ongoing training and development, and company-paid education assistance.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more (parental, bereavement, etc.)
- Highly direct communication culture that’s a RELIEF to those of us who value straight shooting
- Commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Results-oriented culture where everyone works hard, but has a life outside work.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.