Join some of the industry's most creative minds behind our continued business success! Our global team of professionals are always encouraged to keep up with the latest technological advances which ensures both our market leadership position and your professional growth!
ABOUT NICE inContact:
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
For our NICE InContact team in EMEA, we are currently looking to hire a Demand Generation Executive
The Demand or Lead Generation Executive will focus on prospecting new opportunities to new business markets. The work is focus heavily on prospecting over the phone, develop strong client relationships, launch new solutions, and generate sales leads. This position will provide both growth opportunity and potential for advancement in NICE and the NICE InContact sales organisation in EMEA. The position based in London
Scope and responsibility:
- Analyze prospects needs and uncover business challenges
- Articulate business value of NICE solutions to new business prospects
- Qualify and nurture leads to 25% probability
- Manage lead transition and follow up activity that ensures a positive outcome for the client and sales teams
- Report market trends to sales, product management, marketing and management teams
- Generating highly qualified leads that produces new sales opportunities
Skills and personal attributes:
- Smart, professional and confident - comfortable making quality cold calls at different levels with the ability to adapt messaging based on level of contact and the tenacity to handle rejection and continue to work on with a positive attitude.
- minimum of 2 years of inside sales and/or business development experience
- Strong cold calling and qualification skills
- Experience and confidence in prospecting and communicating with senior-level executives
- Confident and polished phone prospecting skills
- Ability to work in a team-goal oriented environment, and a proven track record in exceeding quota
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to proactively recommend ideas and execute on planned activities
- Excellent knowledge of sales development, lead generation practices and principles
- Salesforce experience - advantage
- Self-motivated and driven
- Detail oriented
- Fluent English – high level; other European languages – advantage
- An excellent team player that can collaborate with the sales and marketing teams and must possess a strong result driven work ethic and attitude.
- Numbers driven, good business development acumen
- Previous work experience in a Contact Centre environment within a software vendor would be a big advantage but not essential.
- Must live in commutable distance to Central London
Please apply: via the NICE careers site, LinkedIn or directly: Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org