NICE is a $1BN+ company and has a long track record (over 15 years) of Automation including Robotics Process Automation (RPA). We run the largest customer automation projects in the market! NICE automation solutions are integrated into the wider NICE portfolio to drive business value through innovation and creates maximum impact. NICE Solutions provides a winning combination of attended and un-attended automation and offers very smart robotic enterprise grade automation development tools and meets the strictest security standards!
So are you passionate about Automation and are you a NICE person? Want to help to make the world a smarter and safer place to live? Like the idea of being part of a dynamic and creative team of Automation professionals? Yes? Then join us! We offer an excellent remuneration package including attractive salary and total rewards benefits, exciting company culture and rewarding career opportunities.
NICE continues to grow. In EMEA, we have an amazing and exciting vacancy.
We currently have a vacancy for an Automation Consultant based in our London office.
Reporting to the Director Automation Solutions, Sales Proposal Team in the UK, the Automation Consultant will work with the EMEA NICE Sales team, the product owners and the partner community to provide enablement activities for partners and strategic customers. The role requires a strong partnering resource that can work across organisations, cultures, languages and multiple teams to deliver enablement activities.
- Develop and configure Robotics abd Automation software for POC process automation.
- To deliver a range of Automation related activities for strategic partners and customers including the following;
- Support partner/customer opportunity assessment for Robotic Process Automation (RPA): identify, qualify, select, prioritise candidate processes for automation for both POC and production deployment.
- Perform partner/customer workshops to collect process information, requirements and data to support the business case.
- Provide a range of sales and technical training sessions for strategic partners/customers.
- Provide business analysis and design documentation.
- Manage processes stakeholders and take the ownership on process automation activities.
- Work closely with the Regional Sales, Partner and Global Services Team.
- Provide input to the ongoing improvement and streamlining of Robotic Process Automation development and delivery.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Previous development experience in Robotic Process Automation using one of the industry leading Robotics Automation Products.
- Business Analysis, Training or Coaching Experience in a similar environment or product set will be desirable.
- Analytical competence to identify AI-automation opportunities, select appropriate use-cases and build automation journey maps.
- Ability to define and document Process and Technical Design documents.
- Must be able to take ownership, manage and deliver tasks/activity independently.
- University degree (Engineering/Computer Science) or equivalent experience.
- Motivated team player, with strong presentation and communication skills.
- Must be a fluent English speaker, multiple language skills are a big advantage particularly if you speak French and/or German.
- Must be flexible and prepared to travel across EMEA frequently.
- You must be security cleared or be able to be security cleared at NPPV3 requirements in the UK.
How to apply:
Via the NICE Career site or email@example.com
NICE is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications irrespective of gender, race or ethnic origin.