Associate Project Manager II
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The role of the Associate Project Manager II is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Associate Project Manager II will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. The Associate Project Manager II will provide administrative assistance to company executives.As an Associate Project Manager II, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Serve in a task manager capacity via management and ownership of end to end development of small to large tasks.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Provide technical configuration and,in some cases, programming as required.
- Learn NICE inContact's products and teams to allow for easier understanding in the projects managed.
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required.
- MBA preferred.
- 4-5+ years direct work experience capacity, beyond education requirements, in a project management including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Customer service skills an asset.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
ABOUT NICE inContact:
- Experience working with VARs and Resell Partners.
- Strong familiarity with project management software MS Project.
- Competent and proficient understanding of NICE inContact platforms and billing.
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.