Associate Project Manager
Who is NICE Mattersight?
NICE Mattersight is a leader in enterprise analytics focused on customer and employee interactions and behaviors. We have analyzed over a billion interactions for leading healthcare, travel and hospitality, financial, insurance, tech, telecom, utilities and other clients, and built more than 10 million (and counting) behavioral algorithms that leverage a world-renowned personality model. The resulting products help employees and customers have smoother, faster, more productive conversations with each other—in short, better chemistry.
See What Matters™ by visiting www.Mattersight.com.Who you are:
The Associate Project Manager will be part of Mattersight’s Implementation Services organization, responsible for leading and managing customer facing projects through the entire project lifecycle. Mattersight’s project delivery methodology emphasizes the customer experience and satisfaction while focusing on high quality and timely delivery.
This role demands effective communication with customers and internal stakeholders across concurrent projects. Project Managers must be highly organized, articulate, detail-orientated, and able to lead effectively.What you will do:
• Lead and manage complex customer facing software delivery projects from initiation through closure
• Take ownership of project planning, resource management, scope and budget management to deliver profitable projects in a timely manner
• Manage project scope, schedule, risks and issues to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
• Provide accurate and timely communications to project stakeholders with an emphasis on customer satisfaction
• Provide regular updates on internal project management IT systems and use of project management tools
• Proactively provide feedback on lessons learned and contribute to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of all project management processes and tools
• Analyze and troubleshoot technical product and client-specific issuesWhat you bring to the table:
• 1-3 years of experience managing projects using established project management disciplines and methodologies
• 2+ years of experience in a business and/or information technology environment and setting
• Customer service experience and the ability to build and forge strong relationships
• Detail oriented and ability to manage several concurrent initiatives
• Able to lead meetings and communicate materials clearly (status, open issues, risks, delay, defects reporting) to broad groups of stakeholders
• Ability to push resources forward and escalate to internal leadership when appropriateWhat differentiates you as the best:
• PMP certification or certification process in-flight
• CSM certification or certification process in-flight
• A bachelor’s degree or greater from an accredited university
• Knowledge of call center and telephony infrastructure and/or software
• Creative problem solving ability and comfort with ambiguity