NICE is currently seeking a technical, hands-on, customer-focused Production Support Engineer to join our growing Cloud team. This person will be responsible for leading client projects on the Cloud
- Perform operational duties including database backups, application server health, service recycling
- Identify and resolve operational issues (e.g. batch failures, network issues, client data feed errors)
- Monitor server performance, memory utilization, CPU, file systems, databases, batch jobs
- Maintain operational documentation, e.g. incident tracking and run books.
- Produce metric reports including daily production status.
- Review Client support tickets and requests under service SLAs
- Resolve level 2 and level 3 issues (i.e. application support, DBs and data center related issues). Document issues in customer support portal.
- Provide on-call off hour support and work during non-prime shift hours
- 5+ Years’ experience in production support experience in with Cloud-Based hosting administration, management and performance tuning under high availability SLA environment
- Experience with AWS is a bonus
- Knowledge in Actimize solutions is a bonus
- Experience with Unix, Linux, Windows, Tomcat, SSH, PGP and basic scripting skills
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
- Proficiency with Perl/Windows scripting and regular expressions
- Experience with and understanding of complex process and data flow
- Ability to effectively and proactively communicate (both written and verbal) to various Actimize groups and Actimize clients on a daily basis
- Experience with application debugging, performance, scalability
- Familiarity with standard application security compliance best practices
- Knowledge of fault detection and resolution processes
- Experience working successfully independently and with other team members as well as developers
- Ability to multi-task as required and provide rapid support in production
- Must be able to provide on-call off hour support and work during non-prime shift hours