NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
What we do
We have three principle areas of activity: Perfecting Customer Experience, Powering Public Safety, and Financial Crime Prevention & Compliance.
Perfecting Customer Experience - We enable organizations to deliver an effortless, consistent and personalized experience throughout the customer journey. Our solutions allow enterprises to know their customers, act in real time and ensure that every employee is engaged. Our customers stand out in their competitive markets by offering an enhanced customer experience, and they improve their bottom line by streamlining operational efficiency.
With NICE, our team and culture make the difference
The consistent delivery of world-class innovation and exceptional customer service is ultimately the responsibility of our team of dedicated professionals – and this is where our unique culture comes in. What allows us to do extraordinary things is our culture of thought leadership, collaboration and innovation. So, we respect and listen to each other, drawing from our experiences and learning from our respective skills and backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the President – APAC, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing NICE’s partner strategy for the Asia Pacific Region. There are three key components of this role:
1. Indirect Channels
- Ownership of the P&L for the Commercial (non-named account) market segment.
- Drive the indirect sales of the NICE solutions in the Asia Pacific region.
- Lead a team of channel sales managers to drive scale and volume sales through local channel partners
2. Strategic Alliances
- Alliance management of a select number of highly strategic APAC partners
- Build innovative new partnering models
3. Business Partner Program
- Manage NICE’s Business Partner Program for APAC
- Establish a partner programs team to identify, recruit and enable partners to support the above go to market plan
- Provision of operational support, partner marketing and lead management Key measurements of success will be: Indirect revenue, net new logo acquisition, partner generated leads, recruitment, certification and quality.
- Ability to work independently
- Operational Excellence
- NICE will consider candidates located in Singapore Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated success selling technology solutions through partners for at least seven years in the Asia Pacific Region
- Have managed people across diverse geographies/cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully execute to defined set of key performance indicators
- Direct/field sales experience beneficial
- Demonstrated success recruiting and developing new partners \ SI alliances for at least seven years in the Asia Pacific Region
- Demonstrated success developing and executing marketing campaigns in an indirect channel in the Asia Pacific Region
- Excellent presentation, communication and English skills are required.
- Must be willing to travel extensively up to 50%.