NICE Company Overview : NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, a nalyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
What we do We have three principle areas of activity: Perfecting Customer Experience, Powering Public Safety, and Financial Crime Prevention & Compliance.
Fighting Financial Crime and Ensuring Compliance - We help financial services institutions detect and prevent fraud, manage regulatory compliance, and identify money laundering threats quickly and accurately, protecting them against financial crime, regulatory, and reputational risk. With a holistic, consolidated view across the enterprise and innovative, flexible technology, our solutions provide institutions a clear view of risk, enabling their staff to resolve issues efficiently, and keeping the organization up to speed with a rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
Sr. Project Manager- Actimize (Anti-money Laundering, Risk
- Lead projects and provide technical assistance to Actimize clients implementing Actimize products in Singapore and other APAC countries
- Singapore – primary location
- Other locations in APAC according to Actimize Client locations Extensive travel is required
- Extensive travel is required
Actimize maintains a large customer base in the region including major multi-national banks. The Project Manager will assume responsibility for multiple Actimize accounts
- Manage day-to-day client relationship, perform project office tasks, including managing the project plan, the issues list, co-ordination of internal resources, status reporting, billing, etc.
- Ensure products/deliverables meet contract/work-plan specificatiaons and deadlines
- Travel to client sites as much as required
- Understand and explain functionality of Actimize products to business users
- Understand and explain data requirements for Actimize products
- Support users through UAT and product acceptance
- Act as liaison between the customer and Actimize offices and development sites in US and Israel