NICE Company Overview : NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
What we do
We have three principle areas of activity: Perfecting Customer Experience, Powering Public Safety, and Financial Crime Prevention & Compliance.
Fighting Financial Crime and Ensuring Compliance - We help financial services institutions detect and prevent fraud, manage regulatory compliance, and identify money laundering threats quickly and accurately, protecting them against financial crime, regulatory, and reputational risk. With a holistic, consolidated view across the enterprise and innovative, flexible technology, our solutions provide institutions a clear view of risk, enabling their staff to resolve issues efficiently, and keeping the organization up to speed with a rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization. Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic Sales individual with high energy and drive to join our team.
Actimize Business Analyst (Fraud Consultant)
- Perform business analysis to support the deployment of fraud prevention analytical models
- Lead/Perform data and quality analysis including data mapping reviews, data validation and remediation, alert validation and issue impact analysis
- Perform statistical analysis and tune our growing model set · Evaluate and respond to business and functional requirement requests
- Provides advice and business consultancy on solution design options, impacts of modifications on the existing system and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business
- Ensures a smooth transition from sales process to the project
- Ensures all client business objectives are met as identified through the sales process and planned for through the implementation of the solution.
- Provide advice and business consultancy to prospects and customers to gather requirements for product enhancements
- 5 + years as subject matter expert in financial crimes
- 5 + years of Hands On experience in SQL
- Fraud operations background
- Business operations and risk analysis experience
- Customer facing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing detailed specifications
- Team oriented and yet able to work independently
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment and learn quickly
- Ability to travel 20% of the time