Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Accounting Clerk will be responsible primarily for processing vendor invoices. This will include coding of expenses to the proper GL account, obtaining approvals, processing payments and partnering with other departments. This role will also verify and maintain all vendor changes required by SOX. Additionally, will include some journal entries and GL reconciliations. The Accounting Clerk will research monthly variances in assigned GL accounts. This position will be responsible for unclaimed property activity. All other administrative duties as assigned.
As an Accounting Clerk, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Accurately process vendor invoices in Oracle system.
- Reconciling vendor statements.
- Processes invoices for payment on a weekly basis.
- Research vendor or internal inquiries related to AP.
- Process monthly journal entries and reconciles GL accounts as assigned.
- Work closely with procurement and receiving.
- All duties as assigned to the AP clerk.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Associate degree in Business or Finance or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 years’ experience with accounting and accounts payable.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in an integrated accounting system.
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft programs.
- Ability to 10-key by touch.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent math skills.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Experience with Oracle.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.