You are fearless—eager to run through walls but smart enough to find the hidden doorway behind the library shelf.
You are generous—you hold that door open for the next person too.
We want to know: Are you NICE?
NICE ltd is a publicly traded tech leader with a market cap of $7 Billion. We are seeking a consultative, collaborative sales executive to act as a strategic hunter in a farming environment, selling into 8-10 large enterprise clients in the North East region. The Account Executive will be responsible for leading existing client opportunities as well as generating new opportunities. This portfolio has a combination of very hot clients with strong history and/or pipeline with us and clients who haven’t bought yet.
This role reports into a Regional VP of Sales who was a highly successful individual contributor at NICE. Once he was selected to move into mgmt., 3.5 years ago, he built a top team: Last year his team was #2 out of the many sales teams, one of the reps he groomed was the #1 Account Executive, and multiple others on his team gained reputations as some of the best at the company—dramatically transforming under his leadership. A peer in a different department explained “He wants to turn people into champions” and a top salesrep on his team said “Tom has gotten me further than any other manager in my career. He will challenge and push you, but is effusive about recognizing you and making sure others recognize you too.”
QUICK APPLY PROCESS
DONE IN 30 - 60 SECONDS
MOBILE DEVICE FRIENDLY
You will be well-positioned for success if you have a history of successfully executing multi-million dollar deals, targeting an audience of C-suite and VP-level decision-makers in large enterprise organizations. The AE can sell across our entire portfolio, which is both large and highly complex, so it is critical that you understand how to build detailed sales strategies that comprehensively analyze the customer’s business, allowing you to anticipate client needs and proactively present a highly differentiated value proposition.
If you’re equal parts competitive and collaborative, THIS IS THE TEAM.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and a "pay for performance" practice that also holds us accountable for pay parity.
- Incredible non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars! Yes, really!
- Ongoing training and development, and company paid education assistance.
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, generous Paid Time Off, etc.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching and 360 degree feedback.
- Stocked kitchen, game room with a fully loaded drink fridge, and other fun surprises throughout the office.
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Results-oriented culture where everyone works hard, but has a life outside work.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) devoted to saving the world while helping our clients work smarter—not harder. Our environmentally safe solutions use advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.