You are fearless—eager to run through walls but smart enough to find the hidden doorway behind the library shelf.
You are generous—you hold that door open for the next person too.
We want to know: Are you NICE?
This is a REMOTE that requires residence anywhere in the Central United States. Domestic travel required.
The AE role is charged with effectively selling all of NICE’s mature products with a high degree of sophisticated product knowledge and advanced selling skills. Due to the nuances of this role in particular, industry experience is required.
You'll work in deep collaboration with various pre-sales and overlay teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the NICE product portfolio from the competition. Strategic displacement experience is required.
This role will hunt into ~25 large, complex enterprise named accounts that you will further develop into major accounts. Responsibilities include developing strategic initiatives targeted to specific accounts, executing successful sales of solutions which address customer business goals.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Superior value-selling skills that effectively build trust and prioritize long-term client relationships.
- 10+ years of experience selling multiple complex contact center software products and services (portfolio sales) into enterprise accounts.
- Collaborative “quarterbacking” experience working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Strategic displacement experience with a fearlessness and passion for building relationships and winning sales, regardless of competitive presence in accounts.
- Consistent quota over-attainment.
More About Us:
NICE Ltd is a publicly traded tech leader (NASDAQ: Nice) with a market cap of $7 Billion, nearly 300% steady stock growth over the past 5 years of our stable 33 year history, and accolades ranging from Most Innovative Company to #1 on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. We help our clients work smarter—not harder—by using advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics to do everything from preventing devastating financial crime, to powering life-saving crisis contact centers, to predicting your personality, and much more.
Some of Our Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and extremely aggressive accelerators.
- Shocking non-monetary incentives, ranging from fully paid getaways on private islands to luxury cars!
- Individual & family health, dental, vision, life and AD&D, STD, LTD, HSA, flex spending account, Employee Assistance Program, etc.
- Pet insurance, because we know your best friend is a part of you too.
- Ongoing training and development, and company-paid education assistance.
- Company-funded 401k contribution.
- Generous PTO, vacation, personal days, sick days, and time for when you need a little more (parental, bereavement, etc.)
- Highly direct communication culture that’s literally a relief to candidates who value straight shooting
- A deep commitment to corporate social responsibility and giving back to the community.
- Fun events and celebrations such as end-of-quarter parties, retreats, game-filled events, and more!
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.