At NICE, we protect people’s money, ensure their safety and improve their experiences.
Many of the world’s leading companies and organizations are expected to manage these three critical elements of modern living. To do so, they are tapping into the power of data, which has become ubiquitous in both business and life. These organizations turn to NICE to operationalize this data to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security.
Since 1986, NICE has been the recognized leader in these fields, providing solutions which turn both structured and unstructured data into valuable and actionable information. Our success started by capturing interactions and our expertise has evolved into applying analytics on these interactions. Combined with our years of cultivating domain expertise in partnership with our customers, we can help our customers not only understand what’s happening in real time, they can predict what will be.
NICE has more than 5000 employees and a presence in more than 150 countries. Our team is proud of their many achievements. NICE is regularly recognized for innovation and the value it provides to more than 25,000 customers, including more than 85 of the Fortune 100. When it comes to turning information overload into practical business value, no one else comes close to NICE.
What we do
We have three principle areas of activity: Perfecting Customer Experience, Protecting People & Assets, and Financial Crime Prevention & Compliance.
Perfecting Customer Experience -
We enable organizations to deliver an effortless, consistent and personalized experience throughout the customer journey. Our solutions allow enterprises to know their customers, act in real time and ensure that every employee is engaged. Our customers stand out in their competitive markets by offering an enhanced customer experience, and they improve their bottom line by streamlining operational efficiency.
Protecting People and Assets -
We help security organizations and emergency services protect people and assets, by anticipating, managing and mitigating safety, security and operational risks. Through the capture, analysis and correlation of data from a myriad of physical and virtual sensors and systems, we enable organizations to utilize sophisticated measures to prevent incidents and quickly conduct investigations.
Fighting Financial Crime and Ensuring Compliance - We help financial services institutions detect and prevent fraud, manage regulatory compliance, and identify money laundering threats quickly and accurately, protecting them against financial crime, regulatory, and reputational risk. With a holistic, consolidated view across the enterprise and innovative, flexible technology, our solutions provide institutions a clear view of risk, enabling their staff to resolve issues efficiently, and keeping the organization up to speed with a rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
Our Communication Compliance Line of Business (LoB) has created a new role Director of Business Development Asia Pacific. This role is responsible for driving the sale of the LoB’s banking compliance solutions through multiple sales teams in the Asia Pacific region. These sales teams do not directly report to the LoB so the individual will need to be able to create and execute a multi-channel approach with customers, partners, analyst and NICE salespeople to drive sales of the LoB’s compliance solutions in the banking vertical. Some of the responsibilities of the individual include but are not limited to
- Create and maintain a heat map of customers and what solutions they have and which solutions they don’t so NICE salespeople can be directed to focus on specific opportunities in each target customer
- Create and maintain a target list of people by bank that can be utilize for marketing purposes
- Educate NICE salespeople on the compliance problems customers have and the solutions the LoB has to these problems
- Conduct customer events in the region to drive awareness of the solutions the LoB provides
- Direct NICE salespeople to opportunities within specific accounts
- Participate in sales calls with NICE salespeople and partners to advance sales opportunities
- Maintain a pipeline of 3X the region’s booking target
- Report to the LoB and APAC regional president on activities, status of initiatives and progress on key performance indicators
- Demonstrated success selling technology solutions to large enterprise customers for at least seven years in the Asia Pacific Region
- Demonstrated success selling technology solutions to the financial services vertical in the Asia Pacific Region is not required but highly appreciated
- Demonstrated success selling technology solutions to the financial services vertical in the Asia Pacific Region as an overlay salesperson in a multi sales channel environment is not required but highly appreciated
- Demonstrated ability to work independent and successfully execute to defined set of key performance indicators
- Demonstrated success developing and executing marketing campaigns for large enterprise customers in the Asia Pacific Region
- Excellent presentation, communication and English skills are required. Ability to write and speak Mandarin is not required but highly appreciated. Candidates will be required to create and deliver presentations as part of the interview process
- NICE will consider candidates located in Singapore
Knowledge and Skills
- Must be willing to travel extensively up to 70%
- Detailed understand of the areas of trading compliance, trade execution processes, trading operations function and processes is highly appreciated