- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
Take an Active Approach to WFO
Chances are your service organization faces pressure to both improve customer experience and decrease cost—imperatives that can be at odds. You can achieve both, but not with passive spreadsheets and dashboards. You must take action.
NICE offers an active Workforce Optimization Suite. Each component product is designed to work together, to go beyond disconnected point solutions that only deliver data. NICE Workforce Optimization enables your organization to take action to improve customer service and lower cost.
What differentiates the Suite is its emphasis on action. Many technologies are strong at analytics and reporting, but stop there. Our suite’s analytical firepower provides a deeper understanding of customers, and then helps to operationalize that insight for a more nimble, efficient and customer-focused workforce.
NICE Workforce Optimization guides employees to offer the right solutions and make the right offers for each customer in real-time. It alerts you to service issues and provides the tools to take immediate action. It provides individualized coaching so agents become accountable for improving their own performance. NICE brings workforce optimization to the frontline every day. That is active WFO.
The NICE Workforce Optimization Suite includes:
- Multi-channel Recording (call, chat, email, web, social media)
- Cross-channel Analytics (speech, text and transaction analytics)
- Real-time Guidance and automation
- Quality Management (automatic and manual evaluation)
- Performance Management (personal dashboards and targeted coaching)
- Workforce Management (precise forecasts and schedules)
- Voice of Customer feedback (direct and indirect inputs)
NICE will tailor solutions to your specific business needs, helping you find the right entry point to WFO and set a roadmap to a complete solution. We also offer a complete Workforce Optimization Suite on-premise, hosted or via software as a service (SaaS), supporting hybrid environments so you can migrate from on-premise to the cloud at your pace.
The NICE Workforce OptimizationSuite is so good at helping companies improve customer experience and lower costs that we created the 10 & 10 Club. This elite community of NICE customers has the distinction of having increased customer satisfaction by more than 10 points while reducing cost more than 10%. Members share ideas and best-practices at NICE roadshows, roundtables and in dedicated sessions at NICE Interactions, our annual customer conference.
The NICE Workforce Optimization Suite encompasses best-of-breed products that enable organizations to:
- Schedule frontline employees based on their multiple (not singular) skills
- Engage employees to own their schedules, bid for shifts, trade shifts and request time off from a single interface
- Sequence customer contacts to identify when and why customers contact you multiple times
- Guide agents (via desktop cues) to the right solutions and offers for individual customers in real-time
- Identify service-to-sales opportunities and increase conversion rates
- Target coaching at the employees with the greatest potential to improve
- Leverage gamification to drive quests and contests that onboard new hires
- faster and retain top performers longer
Together, the products comprising the WFO Suite help companies to:
- Connect and analyze all interactions and transactions across any and every channel
- Identify patterns across interactions or follow a single customer from one interaction to the next
- Forecast customer demand with unmatched precision, and then schedule the right people to address it
- Automate analysis and focus valuable supervisor time on tasks with the greatest business impact
- Isolate issues and immediately mobilize resources to put out fires
- Motivate employees to improve performance with gamification and social tools
- Coach and reward the specific individuals and behaviors with best potential to improve the customer experience