NICE complies with the U.S. – E.U. and U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. NICE has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view NICE’s certification, please visithttp://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
Nice participates in the EU and Swiss Safe Harbor Privacy Framework as set forth by the United States Department of Commerce. If you have any complaints regarding our compliance with the Safe Harbor you should first contact us (as provided above).
Personal Information that NICE collects
In the course of downloading white papers or other information collateral, or while completing contact forms on our site. We will require you to provide personal information, such as your name and contact details such as phone number and email address. We will explicitly indicate the fields designated for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in the mandatory fields, you will not be able complete the relevant contact form.
You must provide complete, accurate and correct details and you hereby confirm the details you provided are correct. You are not required by law to provide NICE with your personal details. However, if you provide false, incorrect, or out dated information, or only partial information, it may prevent us from contacting you about your inquires into our services.
When you provide NICE with personal details of another person, you represent and warrant that you received the other person’s explicit written consent to provide these details to NICE and use them according to this Policy.
Content that you provided for publication on the Website
NICE enables you to post on the Website various content. You agree to publish the content on the Website and on other communication means, or to use the content to improve the Services on the Website and to handle complaints, as NICE deems fit. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us here. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Additionally, when you wish certain content to be published on the Website, you represent that such content does not violate any other person’s right to privacy.
Information gathered when using the Services
NICE may collect information pertaining to your activity on the Website, including content that you created, information or advertisements that you have read, the web pages you watched, offers and Services that were of interest to you, the location of the computer and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you had access to the Website and more. Additionally, NICE may collect or use the assistance of third parties to collect and analyze anonymous, statistic or aggregative information related to your use of the Services on the Website, including information related to your personal details and activities.
Use of Information
We will store the information you provide and the information We collect about your activity on the Website in Our database (the “Database”). We will use the information in accordance with this Policy and any applicable law, including for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services on the Website and to enable you to use them;
- To improve and expand the Services and content offered on the Website, including to create new services and content which correspond to the requirements and expectations of the users of the Website and to modify or cancel existing Services and content. The information used by NICE for this purpose will be mainly statistical information, and will not identify you personally;
- To improve and customize your experience and other users’ experience with the Services;
- To contact you occasionally, either by NICE or by anyone on Our behalf, including by sending e-mail messages and information related to NICE Services and products. We will deliver the information to you, subject to your prior indication of consent. At any time you may withdraw your consent and opt out of the Website’s mailing lists by following the unsubscribe instructions in each of the emails you receive or contacting us at here;
- To contact you as and when NICE believes it to be necessary;
- To analyze and provide statistical information to third parties. This information will not identify you personally;
- For the orderly and proper operation and development of the Website;
Transfer of Information to Third Parties
NICE will not transfer your personal details and any information collected pertaining to your activities on the Website (provided that such details and information identify you personally) to any third party, except in the following cases or as otherwise outlined in this privacy statement:
- If NICE is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and NICE, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- In any case where NICE may reasonably believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent serious damage to your person or property or to the person or property of any third party;
- If NICE organizes the operation of the Services within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if NICE is acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
- NICE may share personally identifiable information and information related to your use of the Website, with companies or organizations connected or affiliated with NICE, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies, parent companies and service providers such as an email service provider to send you emails on our behalf, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy;
- NICE is also entitled to transfer or share anonymous, statistic or aggregative information with companies or organizations connected to NICE, and with suppliers, business partners, advertisers, and every third party, according to NICE absolute discretion; However, NICE will not disclose your identity to them, knowingly or deliberately, without receiving your consent.
The cookies may contain a variety of information, such as the web pages you have accessed, session durations and IP addresses. We do tie personal information collected to cookies.
Some of the Cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block Our cookies, you may do so by clicking the “options” button on your browser’s menu and follow the necessary instructions. You can read your browser’s Help file of for further information. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent the use of Our Website.
Our third party tracking-utility partner employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information.
We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Social Media Features
Links to Third Party Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by NICE. Please be aware that we, NICE, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
NICE implements data security systems and procedures to secure the information stored on NICE computer servers. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, NICE cannot guarantee that the Services are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks. If you have any questions regarding security you can contact us here.
Access to Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete/deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support via the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The Right to Peruse Information
Under the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981 (the “Protection of Privacy Law”), any individual is entitled, whether himself or through a proxy so authorized in writing on his behalf or through his legal guardian, to access information pertaining to him that is contained in the database. Any person, who peruses such information and finds it to be inaccurate, incomplete, unclear, or non-updated, may contact the owner of the database with a request to correct, amend, or delete the data. Should the owner of the database refuse to comply with such a request, he must inform the applicant of such refusal in the manner determined in the regulations under the Protection of Privacy Law. The applicant may appeal to a magistrate’s court any refusal on the part of the owner of the database to permit access or comply with a request to amend or delete information.
From time to time, Nice may change the terms of this policy. Material changes will take effect 30 days after Nice has posted an initial notification on the Website’s homepage and on any other relevant web pages on the Website, with respect to such changes. Other changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting on the Service, unless Nice amends the Terms to comply with legal requirements. In such cases, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required.
You agree to be bound by all changes made in the terms of this policy. Continuing to use the Service will indicate your acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not agree with any of the amended terms, you must avoid any further use of the Service.
NICE respects the privacy and good reputation of the Website users. If you think that certain Posting or content published on the Website harms or offends you in any way, you may contact us by using the ‘contact us’ http://www.nice.com/contact-us form on the Website, and We will do our best to provide a prompt response to your complaint