- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
Unique Quality Assurance Solution Designed for the Public Safety Market
Evaluate the quality of service delivered across an entire emergency incident
Professional call takers are tasked with initiating the dispatch of first responders in an emergency situation. Within a matter of seconds, call takers must extract critical information in extreme situations in order to ensure that the response initiated is the right one. The steps taken during these initial first moments has the ability to significantly impact the lives of all those involved including responders. NICE Inform Quality Assurance (QA) Solution monitors performance, identifies knowledge gaps and training opportunities for the continual improvement of each call taker and your organization.
About NICE’s QA Solution for Public Safety
As the first point of contact in an emergency situation, the role of a call taker is critical, requiring professionalism and a defined personal skill set. It also requires ongoing training and access to knowledge to help ensure that every response is the most effective.
Compliant with NG9-1-1 and NG112, NICE Inform captures, records and synchronizes all incident-related information from every source including telephony calls, radio communications, screen recording information, GIS, CAD screens and other medias such as video, SMS messages, images and more to create a complete 360-degree view of an incident, including call takers’ responses and actions down to the keystroke. Armed with complete incident information, supervisors are able to evaluate not only a single call, but also an entire incident with NICE Inform Quality Assurance.
Designed specifically for public safety, NICE Inform Quality Assurance ensures that PSAP’s and their call takers have the ability to handle new forms of media and interactions that are becoming the standard with NG9-1-1 and NG112. The solution’s two new modules, NICE Inform Evaluator and NICE Inform Reporter provide a comprehensive solution that evaluates and informs PSAP’s about the individual handling of an incident and the overall performance of the center.
NICE Inform Quality Assurance provides PSAP’s with:
Complete incident evaluation
As opposed to call-by-call evaluations, the QA solution provides quality assessments for the entire incident from the initial emergency phone call and through to the radio communication handled by dispatch.
Multimedia incident evaluation
Not only audio from telephony and radio can be evaluated, in addition to screen captures, video, GIS and other multimedia that have relevance to the incident..
Identification of information gaps
NICE Inform Quality Assurance helps identify call taker information gaps that can have a direct affect on performance.
Continual improvement via self-evaluation tools
Operators can monitor their own performance, see their supervisor’s feedback and provide their own feedback about areas for improvement.
As part of the Inform application suite, management of the QA solution is done from the same interface, simplifying user and system administration.
Benefits Gained by Using NICE’s Next Gen Ready Inform QA
NICE Inform Quality Assurance provides PSAP’s with the tools to ensure that call takers are fully equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform at optimal levels in the Next Gen era. From monitoring and analysis and through to individualized training programs, NICE Inform QA delivers the quality control and management PSAP’s need.
Ensure optimal performance with NICE Inform Quality Assurance with:
- Efficient and effective monitoring and management of incident handling
- Mitigates risk and liability through improved performance
- Improves and streamlines operator training
- Supports CALEA (US), APCO Project 33 (US) and ACPO National Call Handling (UK) Standards through cohesive, automated performance improvement process
- Exclusively designed for PSAPs from the bottom up to address your unique needs
- Reduced costs through individualized training programs that efficiently target identified knowledge gaps and improved allocation of resources
What Inform QA can do for the PSAP
NICE Inform Quality Assurance solution’s has been enhanced with three application modules, NICE Inform Evaluator, NICE Inform Reporting and NICE Inform Designer Template with features that include:
NICE Inform Evaluator
- Performance assessments that assess the quality of responses for all forms of incoming data
- Individualized training programs based on identified knowledge gaps and necessary areas of improvement
- Skills monitoring allows managers to track how call takers and dispatchers are acquiring new skills and adhering to new Text-to-PSAP and Next Gen procedures
NICE Inform Reporter
- Activity reporting that provides insight into the volume of calls and radio communication in order to make cost-effective staffing decisions
- Resource reporting highlights any strains on existing communication resources
- QA reporting provides consolidated information about evaluations and results with informed insight into productivity and performance based on individual operators, pre-defined teams and the entire center
NICE Inform Designer Template
- Design custom evaluation forms via built-in application
- Provides flexible options for the evaluation form including multiple types of questions: Boolean, multiple choice, range score, and more in addition to having the ability to form sections for improved organization
- Manage evaluation forms via the ability to create draft forms and activate or retire the forms when no longer relevant.