- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
NICE implementation experts have in-depth knowledge of NICE technologies and process implementation and have experience deploying the full range of NICE solutions worldwide. The NICE solution delivery team oversees implementation and assumes full responsibility for all NICE-related activities- from inception and planning to final client handover.
- Initiation: After placing an order, the NICE Project Manager conducts a quality assessment of your project according to your specific business needs. The NICE Project Manager accepts the statement of work and contacts you to commence project planning activities.
- Planning: The NICE Project Manager schedules a formal project kickoff meeting with all project stakeholders. The NICE Project Manager collaborates with you to prepare a project management plan specifically structured for your solution. The proposed scope, solution, design and solution readiness deliverables are validated with you and your team to ensure proper alignment with your business requirements.
- Execution: The NICE team performs all necessary hardware and software installation. NICE engineers use established installation test procedures to thoroughly test the system. Additionally, NICE will coordinate any necessary training and consulting with your organization according to the defined scope of the project.
- Monitor and Control: Project status, performance and risk reporting is rigorously coordinated, communicated and documented with all stakeholders throughout the entire project lifecycle. The status is tracked according to the confirmed project management plan baseline to measure actual project performance.
- Closure: The NICE Project Manager reviews the entire project with you and your team to confirm that it is complete and implemented as agreed. You will receive a detailed site report documenting precisely how the system was installed and configured. The NICE Project Manager then hands the project over to your staff and the NICE Support team who will assume the day-to-day production management for end- users and administrators. A formal transition meeting with your team and the NICE Support Team will be conducted to ensure a smooth service to support transition.