- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
Quick and painless customer authentication
Authenticating customer identity is an important security measure, part of every customer call. Yet the process can cost your organization valuable time and compromise your customer experience.
Although it may only take a few seconds per call, customer authentication can comprise more than 25% of average handle time. When multiplied across millions of calls a year, this process constitutes significant operational cost for the contact center, and might also harm customer experience.
Is it possible to verify customer identity in a less time-consuming, tedious way? Using cutting-edge voice biometrics and seamless customer voiceprinting, combined with real-time decisioning and agent guidance, NICE Real-Time Authentication makes customer authentication quick and easy, yet still secure.
NICE Real-Time Authentication significantly reduces average handle time and improves the customer experience by utilizing voice biometrics to authenticate customers in real time. With this advanced technology, contact centers can:
- Voiceprint the vast majority of customers for seamless passive enrollment—NICE patent-pending innovation
- Securely authenticate customers with zero customer effort—significantly improving the customer experience
- Help agents expedite time to service, shaving valuable seconds off average handle time
- Significantly reduce fraud risk for all customers, and deter fraudsters
NICE Real-Time Authentication improves cost and critical contact center metrics as it…
- Reduces average handle time by up to 45 seconds per call
- Cuts operational costs by streamlining the authentication process
- Reduces customer time and effort required to authenticate
- Enhances security for legitimate customers and prohibits access by fraudulent callers
- Eliminates the challenge of customer enrollment by creating individual customer voiceprints
NICE Real-Time Authentication revolutionizes customer authentication with a multi-factored approach that employs these cutting-edge capabilities:
- Voice Biometrics uses more than 50 physical and behavioral factors, including pronunciation, emphasis, speech rate, accent, and unique physical traits of the vocal tract, etc., to verify callers’ claimed identity against the voiceprint stored on file for accurate and reliable speaker identification and verification.
- Seamless Enrollment is patent-pending technology that leverages NICE Interaction Recording to effortlessly create voiceprints for a large proportion of customers—those who call into your contact center annually—all with no customer effort or impact.
- Context, Telephonyand Transaction Analytics automatically analyze IVR events, caller geo-location, automatic number identification(ANI) matching and other data from agent desktopsto fuel the authentication process.
- Automatic Decisioning draws on insights from analytics to verify identity and generate dynamic security questions as the call unfolds.
- Real-Time Agent Guidance cues agents through the customer authentication process, automatically notifying agents whether callers have been positively identified or guiding them with dynamic security questions.