- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
NICE to Host Executive Briefings on Utilizing Big Data Insights for Better Customer Engagement
February 14, 2013 PDF Version
RUTHERFORD, New Jersey, February 14, 2013, NICE Systems announced todayan executive breakfast series, taking place February 26-28, 2013, to help organizations understand how to capture and analyze Big Data and then proactively act upon insights generated from this analysis. Attendees will learn how to leverage NICE’s Customer Engagement Analytics to maximize the value of customer interactions across the customer journey.
Dr. Martha Rogers, co-founder of the Peppers & Rogers Group and an expert on customer-focused relationship management strategies, will deliver the keynote address. Said Rogers: “In order to better engage customers, organizations must first understand what their customers want. These insights can be derived through the mass quantities of data generated every day during customer interactions. With the proper set of tools and capabilities, organizations can utilize the information at their fingertips and act on this information in order to build customer value and reduce costs.”
Best practice sessions, led by NICE experts, will cover the follow areas:
- Cross-Channel Insights: Leverage Interaction Analytics to access actionable insights from customer interactions that were previously beyond organizations’ reach. For example, organizations can conduct sentiment analysis on customer tweets in order to better understand levels of customer satisfaction.
- Call Volume Reduction: Reduce call volumes and overall operational costs in the contact center by better understanding customers in order to proactively deliver excellent service.
- Boosting Efficiency: Increase agent efficiency and optimize the workforce by conducting root cause analysis on agent behavior during interactions.
The breakfast series will take place across three locations in the U.S.
- February 26 – The Ritz, Phoenix, Arizona
- February 27 – The Gage, Chicago, Illinois
- February 28 – The Metropolitan Club, Alpharetta, Georgia
For more information and to register, click here.
About NICE Systems
NICE Systems is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com.
Corporate Media Contact
Erik Snider, +1 877 245 7448, email@example.com
Trademark Note: NICE and the NICE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NICE Systems. All other marks are trademarks of their respective owners. For a full list of NICE Systems' marks, please see: http://www.nice.com/nice-trademarks