- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
Mobile Workforce Optimization
Much has been done to connect with consumers when and where, and using the devices and media they prefer. It’s time to empower employees, managers and executives with the flexibility and freedom to use mobile devices and connected technologies to relate to their enterprise anytime, anywhere, too.
NICE Workforce Optimization helps engage and empower employees with tools not only to connect on the go, but to immediately impact the business and effectively and efficiently manage their own engagement with the company.
The NICE Workforce Optimization suite addresses the needs of the mobile front line worker:
- Gives managers the power to respond faster to customer, market & employee demands at any time and from anywhere.
- Enables supervisors / front line managers to accomplish multiple tasks - maintain visibility and control of interactions and operational metrics in real time, improve employee performance & manage schedules, all while spending time with their staff.
- Empowers employees to access their work schedule, performance and compensation when, where and how they choose.
Mobile Workforce Optimization for Frontline Managers
Frontline managers in particular need to balance multiple tasks throughout the day.
The WFO suite enables managers to oversee and maintain control of operational metrics and activities in real time, regardless of their physical location:
- Monitor employee performance across KPIs
- Provide coaching
- Perform scheduling changes
- Respond to time-off requests
- Approve or contest commissions and rewards
These mobile capabilities allow faster responses to employee, customer, and market demands, saving valuable management time and increasing employee satisfaction.
NICE Manager On-the-Go
With the NICE Manager On-the-Go tablet application, contact center managers can involve themselves in all ongoing interactions in real time, by:
- Monitoring service calls
- Viewing agent status
- Understanding what is being discussed
- Observing customer sentiment
- Identifying interactions that warrant their intervention
- Intervening through conferencing or chat in order to help employees satisfy customers
All of this can be done while away from their workstation, allowing managers to be mobile and visible within the contact center and to engage with agents as needed in order to resolve issues.
Mobile Workforce Optimization for Frontline Employees
Enabling employees to complete tasks at will, when, where and using the device they choose, can go a long way toward building a sense of empowerment. The NICE WFO suite gives employees control over their scheduling requests and access to their development plans, performance statistics and variable pay. This improves employee satisfaction and productivity by empowering them to take more ownership of their performance overall.
What solution are you interested in ?
By Business Need