- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
The Industry's Broadest VoIP Call Recording Capabilities
Voice over IP (VoIP) is changing the way companies communicate and do business. When it comes to recording VoIP calls, as is often required by contact centers, financial institutions and other enterprises in regulated industries, NICE provides the ideal answer.
NICE is the world's pioneer and leading supplier of VoIP recording solutions and holds multiple patents for VoIP call recording technology. NICE Interaction Management makes VoIP-based call recording simple and cost-effective. It provides companies with easy-to-use, software-only recording that requires minimal footprint and guarantees low total cost of ownership. It enables recording in IP-based environments using a wide range of VoIP recording options including Active, Passive and SIP Trunk recording.
Integration with IP Telephony Vendors
NICE VoIP call recording technology integrates seamlessly with products from all leading IP telephony vendors including Alcatel, Aspect, Avaya, Cisco, Ericsson, IPC, Mitel, Nortel, NEC, Siemens and others.
The Industry's Broadest VoIP Portfolio
NICE Interaction Management supports all call recording needs in VoIP environments:
- Active VoIP call recording– Switch-level integrations with IP telephony vendors enable efficient recording of remote employee and home agent calls with no need for set-up, administration or management at their sites.
- Passive VoIP call recording– Passively “sniffs” audio streams along the IP path using mirroring (SPAN) capabilities of local area network switches. Available with every telephony environment that uses standard Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP).
- SIP Trunk recording– Supports recording of VoIP calls in SIP-based environments enabling enterprises to further reduce their telecom costs by eliminating proprietary PBX phones and saving on channel recording licenses.
NICE Interaction Management offers VoIP call recording that is:
- Field proven– Used by the largest install base in the industry
- Reliable– Offers unique resilience options and backed by vast experience in the most mission-critical environments including leading banks and trading floors
- Flexible– Works with virtually every type of VoIP telephony solution
- Scalable– Easily expands as call recording needs grow
- Cost-effective– Offers the best compression, largest capacity, low cost of ownership and highest investment protection
- Comprehensive– Powers call center quality monitoring, interaction analytics , workforce management and call center performance management as part of the NICE Customer Interaction Management suite
The VoIP call recording capabilities of NICE Interaction Management help regulated organizations including financial institutions, health care providers, communication service providers and others meet compliance and quality-related needs. Click to learn more about risk management and contact center operational efficiency solutions from NICE.
- Interaction Recording
- Customer Engagement Analytics
- Speech Analytics
- Real-Time Decisions
- Machine Learning