- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
Financial Crime & Compliance
A dynamic and increasingly rigorous regulatory environment, ongoing evolution of financial crime threats and tactics, and increasing budgetary pressures are just some of the challenges facing financial institutions around the world. As a result, fraud prevention, anti-money laundering (AML), and compliance officers need risk management solutions that help them keep pace with the changing threat landscape and adapt to evolving business and regulatory requirements.
NICE offers the financial services industry with comprehensive enterprise-wide analytics, tools, and expertise for cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, and brokerage compliance. NICE serves the majority of the world’s largest financial institutions, including all of the top 10 global banks, providing them with the ability to tighten risk controls, lower operational and IT costs, enhance investigation efficiency, and improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Fraud Prevention - real-time, customer-centric fraud prevention that supports a holistic, fraud management program with solutions for remote banking fraud, commercial banking fraud, deposit fraud, employee fraud and card fraud.
- Anti-Money Laundering - enables integrated AML lifecycle management while delivering insight across the customer lifecycle to ensure smart and cost-effective AML operations for a positive, holistic customer experience.
- Capital Markets Compliance - provides a holistic approach to global surveillance, supervision, and compliance risk management, enabling firms to detect, prevent, and deter non-compliant activities across geographies, financial products, and channels.
- Enterprise Case Management - firm-wide approach for holistic case and alert management, robust investigations, automated reporting, and more to meet the needs of securities compliance, financial crime, and corporate security organizations
- Compliance Essentials- capture, protect and access critical voice and text interactions for global regulatory compliance
- Proactive Compliance- enable trade reconstructions to detect regulatory breaches or fraud, and provides analysis and reports on emerging risks