- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
Financial Crime & Compliance
A dynamic and increasingly rigorous regulatory environment, ongoing evolution of financial crime threats and tactics, and increasing budgetary pressures are just some of the challenges facing financial institutions around the world. As a result, fraud prevention, anti-money laundering (AML), and compliance officers need risk management solutions that help them keep pace with the changing threat landscape and adapt to evolving business and regulatory requirements.
NICE offers the financial services industry with comprehensive enterprise-wide analytics, tools, and expertise for cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, and brokerage compliance. NICE serves the majority of the world’s largest financial institutions, including all of the top 10 global banks, providing them with the ability to tighten risk controls, lower operational and IT costs, enhance investigation efficiency, and improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Fraud Prevention - cross-channel and real-time fraud detection and prevention consisting of focused solutions for card fraud, remote banking, employee fraud, commercial payments, and deposit fraud
- Anti-Money Laundering - end-to-end modular capabilities for suspicious activity monitoring, know your customer/customer due diligence, and watch list filtering to help firms comply with global AML regulations
- Brokerage Compliance - global surveillance, supervision, and compliance risk management to detect and prevent non-compliant activities across a wide range of financial products and help firms effectively adhere to global regulatory requirements
- Enterprise Case Management - firm-wide approach for holistic case and alert management, robust investigations, automated reporting, and more to meet the needs of securities compliance, financial crime, and corporate security organizations
- Compliance Essentials- capture, protect and access critical voice and text interactions for global regulatory compliance
- Proactive Compliance- enable trade reconstructions to detect regulatory breaches or fraud, and provides analysis and reports on emerging risks