Collaboration for Business Success
Through a well-defined collaborative framework, the NICE Business Partner Program aligns and supports the business goals of both NICE and our business partners. Its multi-tiered structure (Silver, Gold and Platinum) recognizes both commercial achievement and certification in selling and supporting specific NICE offerings.
The key features of the program include:
- Mutually agreed-upon business plans for defined geographic and product market segments
- Globally consistent levels of technical, sales and service competence to ensure customer satisfaction with NICE solutions
- Commercial incentives to achieve—and exceed—sales targets
- Marketing support, including valuable co-op funding for agreed-upon marketing activities
- Dedicated technical and service support
For both NICE and the companies with which we partner, the NICE Business Partner Program improves market coverage, creates sales opportunities, improves closure rates, heightens profitability and enables us to compete more effectively.
Only companies that meet specific criteria are eligible to participate in the NICE Business Partner Program. To learn more, please contact your local NICE representative or visit the ExtraNICE online business partner information portal.