Paramus, New Jersey, August 21, 2013 – NICE Systems announced today the launch of a new series, Idea Exchange Around the Table, taking place September 12 to October 10, 2013 throughout the U.S. The series provides a platform for attendees to exchange ideas and share best practices around common focus areas, which include customer experience, employee engagement, sales optimization, contact center risk mitigation, process optimization, and operationalizing customer insights.
“NICE is helping organizations get closer to their customers every day by providing them with solutions that support their business goals and help them deliver an exceptional customer experience to foster long-term loyalty. The Idea Exchange series is designed to help our customers come together to exchange innovative ideas and share best practices,” said Barak Eilam, President of NICE Americas. “We will bring forward and facilitate an open discussion around issues that are at the top of our customers’ agendas.”
The NICE Idea Exchangeroundtables will take place in nine cities across the U.S.:
- New York- September 12, The Hudson Hotel, Topic of discussion: Customer Experience
- Chicago- September 18, The Wit Hotel, Topic of discussion: Customer Experience
- Atlanta- September 24, Coca Cola Museum, Topic of discussion: Employee Engagement
- Denver- September 25, History Colorado Center, Topic of discussion: Sales Optimization
- Phoenix- September 26, Wrigley Mansion, Topic of discussion: Employee Engagement
- Miami- October 2, Epic Hotel, Topic of discussion: Customer Experience
- San Jose - October 3, Hayes Mansion, Topic of discussion: Operationalizing Customer Insights
- Columbus - October 9, Franklin Park Conservatory, Topic of discussion: Operational Efficiency While Ensuring Customer Security
- Charlotte - October 10, Duke Mansion, Topic of discussion: Risk Mitigation
For more information and to register, click here.
About NICE Systems
NICE is the worldwide leader of software solutions that deliver strategic insights by capturing and analyzing mass quantities of structured and unstructured data in real time from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, and video. NICE’s solutions enable organizations to take the Next-Best-Action to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com.
Corporate Media Contact
Erik Snider, +1 877 245 7448, email@example.com
Trademark Note: NICE and the NICE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NICE Systems. All other marks are trademarks of their respective owners. For a full list of NICE Systems' marks, please see: http://www.nice.com/nice-trademarks.