Tokyo, March 24, 2015 – NICE Systems today announced that it will deliver its Customer Engagement Analytics solutions tailored to the Japanese market to help organizations create the perfect customer experience. The company will introduce to the Japanese market the industry leading NICE Engage Platform following its recent successful launch, including various deployments underway worldwide. With unrivaled scalability and breakthrough TCO, this next generation platform enables companies to capture and analyze customer engagements and use these insights to drive real-time action.
The NICE Engage Platform makes interaction data available for every application simultaneously and instantly. Latency has been reduced 10-fold and recording capacity has increased to support 10 times more channels per server. The platform makes the use of real-time analytics practical by supporting up to tens of thousands of channels and delivering the relevant insights and guidance during the customer engagement.
The platform will be tailored to the Japanese market, including a compatible user interface and speech analytics engine adapted for local language needs. NICE will also allocate special resources to help ensure the quality of the platform in the region.
The NICE Engage Platform further powers NICE’s broad portfolio of real-time applications, bringing benefits to various functions within an organization. This allows them to react faster, smarter and safer during customer engagements, and save costs. For example:
Contact Center Operations
- Gauge customer sentiment to assess the risk of churn and guide the agent to take the necessary action during the engagement
- Alert managers at their workstation or on their mobiledeviceto intervene at critical moments, resolving issues during the interaction
- Automatically authenticate customers within the first seconds of a conversation, saving customers time and avoiding hassle
- Automate processes to reduce time, avoid errors and free the agent to focus on the customer
Information Technology (IT)
- Benefit from unrivaled TCO with an all-in-one recording server for voice, screen, video, text, archiving and streaming
- Enjoy unprecedented recording scalability, with up to 5,000 channels per recording server
- Ensure business continuity with high availability and lightning speed disaster recovery
- Gain flexibility with on-premise and cloud based deployment options
Risk and Compliance
- Identify fraudsters during the call and prevent a crime before damage is done
- Guide agents to ensure policy adherence to avoid and immediately address any compliance violations
For more information on the NICE Engage Platform and the real-time engagement center, visit http://www.nice.com/engageplatform/Global/.
About NICE Systems
NICE Systems is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com.
Corporate Media Contact
Erik Snider, +1 877 245 7448, firstname.lastname@example.org
Trademark Note: NICE and the NICE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NICE Systems. All other marks are trademarks of their respective owners. For a full list of NICE Systems' marks, please see: www.nice.com/nice-trademarks.