London, May 16, 2017 – NICE today announced its annual customer conference, Interactions London 2017, which will take place on June 6, at IET Savoy Place. This year’s event will focus on the technology innovations that are transforming customer experience, operational efficiency and compliance for both large enterprises and small and medium-sized businesses. With a focus on automation and analytics, attendees will receive first-hand tips and best practices for reinventing their customer service.
The packed agenda features over 20 sessions, across six tracks, each led by industry experts including many NICE customers, such as TalkTalk, N Brown Group, and BT (formerly EE).
John O’Hara, President NICE EMEA:
“This year will be the biggest and best NICE Interactions London, bringing in both NICE and inContact customers. In addition to our extensive education program, delegates will have the opportunity to get hands on with the latest innovations in our technology showcase. Interactions London will also give our customers a platform to share the secrets of their success with their peers. For the first time this year, we will also be recognizing the shining stars in the customer service industry through our NICE Customer Excellence Awards Program.”
Attendees can build their agenda within the following main conference tracks:
Transforming the Customer Experience
- Learn how organizations capture the customer journey across all touch-points and channels, and find out first-hand how companies are leveraging real-time, actionable voice of the customer insight to align their operations and drive business success.
Process Automation for Operational Excellence
- Explore the latest innovations in advanced automation solutions, such as Robotic Automation, and discover how they can simplify, improve and even remove time-consuming desktop and back office processes for much greater operational efficiency.
Service Excellence with Quality Management and Analytics
- Uncover best practices for Quality Management (QM) and agent improvement; learn how to align QM programs with business objectives and find out how speech and desktop analytics are being used to identify coaching opportunities for specific employees.
Omnichannel Contact Center as a Service
- Moving to the cloud can save time, money and help achieve customer experience goals, with a complete platform that intelligently routes all customer interactions, helping to improve workforce scheduling and performance, analyze trends, guarantee voice quality and integrate with CRMs to deliver a personalized customer experience.
Risk & Compliance
- Financial supervision is increasingly driven by data, with regulators requiring data of a greater granularity and at a greater frequency. Financial institutions can benefit from new tools and technologies to identify risk, analyze data, generate reports and remediate compliance issues.
Driving Employee Productivity & Motivation
- Discover how to use Performance Management to communicate individual goals and data with transparency, target coaching for specific behaviors, and track overall coaching effectiveness. Uncover new ways to motivate and engage employees by helping them own their performance metrics through gamification and other industry best practices.
Those registered for NICE Interactions London 2017 are also invited to participate in three pre-conference workshops – NICE Engage Platform, Interaction Analytics and Trading Floor Compliance – taking place on June 5, at the IET Savoy Place.
NICE Interactions London 2017 takes place June 6 at The IET Savoy Place, London. For more information and to register click here. To keep up to date with the latest news regarding Interactions London 2017 follow NICE on Twitter @NICELtd and via the hashtag #nicei2017London.
NICE is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions. www.nice.com.
Corporate Media Contact
Ilana Hart, +972-9-775-3818, firstname.lastname@example.org
Trademark Note: NICE and the NICE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NICE Ltd. All other marks are trademarks of their respective owners. For a full list of NICE’s marks, please see: www.nice.com/nice-trademarks.