Find out what's taking so long
Your frontline call center agents are taking a long time to handle certain calls, but you are not sure why.
They may be providing pleasant, dedicated service, enhancing customer experience. Or agents may be unsure of themselves and hesitant. Or perhaps your established call handling process is itself inefficient.
Long handle times increase your cost per call and may negatively impact revenue. On the other hand, you want to ensure your customers have a positive experience, even if it takes a little longer. In order to find the right balance, you need to both identify the long calls and fully understand their causes.
Where are we losing time?
For that, we developed Handle Time Analytics.
With breakthrough speech technologies and text-based algorithms, our solution reveals hidden drivers behind handle time discrepancies.
- Correlates handle time with contact topics
- Calculates average handle time for each call type
- Reveals call handle times for each agent
- Displays call duration distribution by quartiles
Time is money. Save it.
With this rich data – and the sophisticated correlation capabilities of Handle Time Analytics - you can clearly identify which call issues, time periods, agents or procedures are taking so much time.
- Close agent knowledge gaps
- Pinpoint targeted coaching
- Simplify complex interaction processes
- Eliminate unnecessary in-house call transfers
- Discover and share handle time best practices
By leveraging the insights from our analytics platform, you can optimize handle time, ensure more efficient customer service, and invest the saved time in building your business.
Handle Time Analytics is a packaged solution, which comes with predefined dashboards, KPIs, reports, lexicons, alerts, and many more business-driven capabilities.