Help your back office employees know the next best action in real-time!
Your back office employees are required to master a complex desktop environment and work through complicated processes on a daily basis.
To do that, they need to access customer and product information, which resides in different systems. They also perform many repetitive tasks, like copying and pasting information between those systems, a clerical task which is time consuming and is sometimes prone to errors.
How can you be sure your employees choose the most effective process path, so productivity can rise and errors are eliminated?
NICE Real-Time Process Optimization provides your back office employees with real-time next-best-action recommendations, an intelligent decisioning engine, and process automation for reducing desktop complexities.
- Real-time interaction analysis based on desktop actions
- On-screen employee guidance
- Data consolidation from multiple applications into a single window
- Relevant drill-down information, accessible with a single click
- Business rules configuration based on your organization's objectives
Our intelligent real-time decisioning engine provides context-sensitive next-best-action recommendations directly to your employees' desktop, as they perform their daily tasks.
With Real-Time Process Optimization, employees will take appropriate action to:
- Resolve issues quickly, error-free
- Follow guidelines and procedures
- Provide consistent, top-notch service, based on best practices
NICE Real-Time Process Optimization facilitates complex business processes by automating some of the manual desktop activities. This way, employees are freed up to focus on more engaging tasks, which require their unique skills.
- Automate routine desktop activities
- Eliminate manual entry and process errors
- Make service quick and effective
- Reduce handle time
Real-Time Process Optimization will allow your organization to increase productivity, streamline service, and engage employees.