Identify process inefficiencies and discover best practices
Super charge your team with NICE Real-Time Activity Monitoring. Uncover bottlenecks and reveal counterproductive habits lurking in your back office. Real-Time Activity Monitoring will give you the transparency needed to transform your back office.
NICE Back Office - Hands On Skill vs. Will
Transparency into desktop activity
NICE Real-Time Activity Monitoring identifies when a desktop process starts and ends, and monitors all the desktop activity in between. This groundbreaking ability to define process paths at the agent and team level serves as the foundation for its two core capabilities – Desktop process Monitoring and Desktop Application Monitoring. These abilities allow managers to:
- Capture and analyze handle time for discrete desktop processes
- Gain visibility into how employees (including remote workers) use desktop applications and websites throughout the workday
- See a clear picture of true productive time
NICE Back Office – Hands On True Process Handle Time
Align with best practices
Rally the entire organization around common goals. Typical back office operations max out productivity in a range of 50-60%. With Real-Time Activity Monitoring organizations see productive time soar – with typical gains in the range of 10-25% in productivity. Alignment driven by activity monitoring aids productivity by:
- Identify time-saving opportunities and process inefficiencies
- Eliminate error-prone routine activities that can be automated
- Create a library of time saving best practices
- See the best process paths for every KPI, used by your top performers
NICE Back Office – Hands On Backlogs
Motivate employee accountability
With real-time monitoring employees are motivated to spend their workday on activities that count. When employees spend their time on the right activities, productivity rises, and customers are satisfied - creating a virtuous cycle in which employees are engaged and excited to stay at the top of their game.
Real Time Activity Monitoring amplifies employee accountability.
NICE Real-Time Activity Monitoring is designed to cut through the complexities of your business with laser sharp precision, here are just a few of the features that allow us to streamline back office environment:
- Enables analysts to identify best practices based on top performers
- Provides insight into processes and the time spent on each
- Quickly generates ad hoc reports to answer specific business process questions
- Collects accurate data to enable efficient workforce management and increased performance management in the back office
Contact us today to learn how we can help you identify process inefficiencies and best practices in your back office environment.