NICE and ISO 14001
Caring for our environment
NICE is proud to be an industry leader in adopting and implementing the International Organization for Standardization's ISO 14001 standard for environmental management. The most popular global standard for guiding and improving environmental performance, ISO 14001 helps companies to:
- Identify business activities that impact the environment, and ensure companies manage them according to the relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
- Define environmental objectives for improvement and implement a management program to achieve them, including regular reviews for ongoing improvement.
With our voluntary adherence with the ISO 14001 standard, NICE.
- Shows our compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates to all our stakeholders our ongoing commitment to the environment
- Indicates NICE is a good corporate citizen, conscious of its environmental impact on the communities where it does business
- Improves our ability to do business with companies that make environmental responsibility part of their partner requirements
- Underlines our commitment to improving our management of environmental risks, now and in the future
- Reduces potential public liability insurance costs
- Increases cost savings associated with environmentally friendly consumption of natural resources