At NICE, we strive to ensure that NICE is well-regarded by all companies and countries with whom we do business. Having a clear—and clearly communicated—Code of Ethics and Business Conduct is an important part of that effort.
We designed our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct to effectively deter wrongdoing and promote honest and ethical conduct. It is based on five basic principles:
- We will be honest and fair in the conduct of our business.
- We will strictly adhere to the letter and spirit of all laws.
- We will strive to provide high-quality products and services.
- We will be good corporate citizens.
- We will comply with the laws and conform to locally accepted standards of good corporate citizenship in each country in which we do business.
- We will promote and sustain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, openness and individual integrity.
The NICE Code of Ethics and Business Conduct is not just for our employees. All consultants and contract employees subject to NICE supervision are informed of and are expected to comply with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct, as applicable by local laws and employment regulations.download code of ethics