- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
Reliable, Flexible Call Recording for Regulatory Compliance and Risk Mitigation
A growing number of businesses are subject to governmental oversight and regulation. Dodd-Frank, SEC 17a-4, HIPAA, SOX, PCI-DSS, FSA and MIPPA are a small sample of the regulatory acronym soup that can impact daily operations. Many companies are implementing call recording, a cornerstone of regulatory compliance, and finding its uses go beyond satisfying regulations.
Call recordings, including mobile call recording can be used as evidence when disputes arise, and can ensure that agents and traders follow procedures. And, when used in combination with interaction analytics and call center quality monitoring tools, call recording can provide insight into service levels, processes and customer attitudes. NICE’s compliance call recording does all this and more.
Every day, thousands of organizations rely on NICE for call recording. This turnkey technology capably captures interaction content to satisfy your compliance needs and positively impact business results.
NICE call recording easily adapts to unique operational requirements, enabling seamless transition during technology migrations, supporting virtually any telephony vendor, network environment and organizational structure including multiple sites, branch offices and employees who work at home. Flexible recording rules let you meet specific needs within the organization.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
NICE minimizes the cost of owning a call recording system. It enables centralized call recording, storage and reporting; can record calls over low-cost voice over IP (VoIP); features open architecture; and supports server and client virtualization solutions.
Regulations require you to safely store recorded calls. NICE call recording features powerful security capabilities including end-to-end media encryption, strong authentication and server hardening. Thus, you can protect stored interactions throughout their lifetime, even when they’re transferred, reviewed or archived.
Call recordings can be leveraged to generate valuable business insight. By applying interaction analytics and quality management tools, organizations can use the contents of customer calls to help churn reduction, improve service-to-sales and provide targeted agent-coaching.
Small and Midsize Organizations
NICE call recording isn’t just for large enterprises. NICE Recording eXpress is an easy-to-deploy, all-in-one, low-cost call recording product for small and midsize call centers or branch offices.
Call recording is a core component of the NICE Engage Platform. It enables companies to capture every interaction, securely store them and have them readily available for replay when needed.
With call recording from NICE, you can:
- Satisfy business and regulatory requirements by capturing all interactions— or as many as you need
- Reduce call recording costs with centralized capabilities, open architecture, VoIP call recording, virtualization, and multi-site management
- Automatically and securely manage storage and call archiving to satisfy regulatory compliance and business requirements
- Increase customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs 24/7 thanks to mobile call recording and potentially increase the number of transactions your firm handles
- Apply interaction analytics capabilities to all recorded interactions types to effectively manage investigations and disputes, facilitate efficient e-discovery, derive meaningful insights across all communication channels, improve first contact resolution, churn reduction, quality management, and more
NICE call recording features:
- Call recording over VoIP, time division multiplexer (TDM) or hybrid environments
- Flexible recording and call archiving enabling transparent access to recordings from any location
- Scalable, multi-tier architecture for growing call recording capacity needs
- Support for server and client virtualization solutions
- Comprehensive redundancy to ensure business continuity
- End-to-end media encryption, strong authentication and server hardening for state-of-the-art data security
- Mobile call recording based on an open architecture that can interface directly with the trader’s handset