- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
Project Manager (CANADA)
Job number: NJ-2012-125PMDC
A NICE PM's additional responsibilities are to show departmental leadership in project management and in NICE project methodology. The PM should be an example in terms of accuracy in execution, documentation, timeliness, communication, consistencies, project results and professionalism. The Project Manager should perform mentoring and give guidance to other PM’s on the team and introduce new concepts, changes and methodologies to the group. The PM will be responsible to liaison with the PMO for introducing new process, methodologies, best practices and changes. The PM is responsible for guiding the teams in following “Lessons Learned” techniques and for driving improvements into the processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple, parallel projects through solution delivery using formal project planning and budget management techniques.
- Accountable for documents including Pre-site survey, Statement of Work (SOW)
- Project Plan, Acceptance Test Plan (ATP), Site Docs, and project hand-off.
- They will also deliver related materials, work products, updates, etc.
- Plan, estimate, and organize overall implementation of NICE products including equipment delivery, site readiness, managing resources for the project, installation, and training.
- Provide daily direction, motivation, and support to project team.
- Coordinate with and be responsible for working with the Solution teams on implementing solutions that require customizations and added value services
- Plan for project contingencies and anticipate variations that may affect resources, successful implementation, and revenue recognition.
- Manage applications through the various lifecycle stages from the sale through design and delivery.
- Identify and categorize acceptable levels of risk and potential impact of risk factors.
- Serve as the communication link between the client and NICE throughout the entire project.
- Act as liaison with other departments.
- Act as a liaison with the PMO for the region
- Perform leadership for Regional PM’s in Project Performance
- Perform Mentoring and guidance for regional PM’s
- Manage Lessons Learned function for region
- 50% - 75% travel
- BS/BA degree with relevant experience in Project Management, Consulting, Computer Science, Information Systems, Call Center Systems/Operations or other applicable technical field.
- Project Management certification (PMI) strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in project planning/management for Telephony/CTI, call center or other relevant technical environment.
- Client consulting and relationship management.
- Project budget management.
- Ability to use formal project planning/management applications, GANTT and PERT chart functions, write/manage timelines, and understand the critical path of a project.
- Understanding of telephony/CTI environments and various client and server computer platforms.
- Knowledge of NICE Products and Solutions, including Perform highly desirable.
- Intimate knowledge of NICE and industry project methodology
- Must possess strong communication and organizational skills and be capable of providing written and oral feedback in a timely manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Process-oriented and able to meet rigorous documentation requirements.
- Able to partner and align with clients delivering added value in every touch point of the relationship.
- Able to develop, drive, and contribute to a high performance team.
- Manages client relationships and individual engagements with a strong focus on excellence
- High level of accountability at the individual level; service and support that exceeds client needs
- Provides recognition of employee contributions to drive individual and team performance.
- Is self-motivated to strive for professional excellence in all aspects of work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good skills in relationship building
- Takes a “Can-Do” approach and attitude, and delivers.
MUST BE BILINGUAL in FRENCH & ENGLISH
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.