- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
PjM - Project Managemt
Job number: NICE00289
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time.
Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security.
NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the enterprise and security sectors, representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 150 countries, and including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
To manage high touch medium and large-scale Customer Facing projects to closure with specific focus on Customer satisfaction through use of world class communication, documentation and with specific focus on scope, schedule and risk management.
Scope & Responsabilities:
- Project Manage multiple complex Software Delivery projects through Initiation to Closure.
- Utilising cross-functional teams in multiple locations through the EMEA
- Responsibility and accountability for Implementation deliverables through the use proven project management methodology.
- Customer facing project management with focus on excellent stakeholder management, accurate reporting and Team Management
- Responsibility for frequent updates of internal Project Management IT systems, use of Project Management tools and project forecast and revenue recognition.
To contribute to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of all processes, tools, and technologies used within the services team.
Education & Background:
- Degree Educated with 5 years + experience of managing complex IT / Software projects to closure, on time and within budget, using established project management disciplines and methodologies.
- Experience of managing multiple technical projects of varied complexity utilizing cross-functional teams in multiple locations. Experience of managing projects in a global matrix organization is essential.
- Experience of managing IT software implementation and integration projects.
- PMP certification very important but willing to adapt to detailed processes and methodologies.
- Technical, IT or Telephony background is an advantage, but experience of managing complex IT/ Software projects is more important than background.
- Fluent English and French written and verbal communications skills.
Other European languages would be an advantage.
Travel required around 30% of the time.