The Technical Solution Engineer works in cohesive partnership with the Functional Consultant and is the primary technical resource for the field sales force for NICE products. Solution Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with other members of the sales team as the key technical advisor.
- Effectively articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical audiences and lead strategic technical initiatives throughout the sales process and demonstrate NICE’s technical advantages.
- Professionally and independently conduct discovery conversations and needs analysis for technical topics.
- Pursue the technical sales process with a coordinated focus on solutions development through discovery and requirements gathering, personalized demo, validation and documented design across assigned product groups.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements and use astute questioning skills to understand, anticipate and match NICE customer technical capabilities to the products.
- Create and deliver compelling, customer centric technical presentations and demonstrations by connecting technical features to customer business capabilities and drivers.
- Identify all technical challenges of the customer to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding technical specification efficiently and effectively.
- Seamless collaboration with the sales account managers and functional consultants fostering an integrated team approach to customer engagement.
- Provide product feedback and work closely with product management to distill marketplace requirements into product enhancements.
- Act as an integral team member working to achieve regional and team sales goals. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.