This is a multi-disciplinary role that requires someone who is a systems thinker, has strong database analysis skills and has the ability to effectively communicate with various Nexidia technical teams and customers in the course of performing data analysis, solving problems and creating new reporting tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under minimal supervision, serve as troubleshooter and escalation point for Nexidia’s OnDemand Managed Service deployments.
- Diagnose complex Tier-3 technical support issues, especially around audio/data source integration, and escalate as appropriate to Deployment Services or Engineering
- Monitor OnDemand deployments to ensure daily licensed volume of data is received and troubleshoot as necessary.
- Performs performance analysis for the Nexidia’s OnDemand Managed Service deployments.
- Performs and documents root-cause analysis as needed to resolve or escalate software and deployment issues.
- Work with QA, Professional Services, IT, and Deployment Services to gather and document technical information needed to resolve or escalate product issues.
- Contribute to process and troubleshooting documentation.
- Maintain an update documentation of the customer environment architecture
- Help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient.
- Use and enforce the change control process
- Proactively solve repetitive issues to reduce the number of alerts
- Adhere to defined operation process and offer improvements as necessary.
- Perform operational tasks, such as data loads, data exports, reporting and data environment maintenance
- Understands and adheres to Nexidia compliance standards as they appear in the Employee handbook, Corporate Compliance Policies, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Performs other related duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Familiarity with systems and networks for the purpose of analyzing the flow of files and data across diverse systems - leaky pipe analysis.
- Ability to create reports for both internal and customer consumption
- Desire to gain a strong understanding of Nexidia's application product architectures and database schemas.
- Analyze database performance metrics, related to specific customer use cases for processing data.
- Ability to predict systems behavior based on controlled tests.
- Ability to simulate various processing and workflow scenarios to predict performance of particular scenario in production.
- An inquisitive mind with strong analytical, creative and problem solving skills
- Strong SQL Server skills, writing queries and performing admin tasks
- Strong scripting knowledge to automate processes that are collecting information (e.g. Windows batch files, PowerShell, Python, visual basic script)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience within the Technology Industry