Position: Senior Customer Success Manager—Customer Engagement Analytics (CEA)
As a member of our Customer Success Team and reporting to our Director, Customer Success, you will be responsible for delivering meaningful insights and improvement plans for our customers using our Customer Engagement Analytics Solutions.
- Provide deep insights on customer data in POCs and on-going deployments
- Conduct client discovery, to understand the client’s business objectives, alongside industry trends and best practices, and how they connect to NICE solutions
- Create and deliver compelling presentations and expert demonstrations to customers that highlight NICE Customer Journey Solutions (CJS) product functionality that solve customer gaps
- Deliver assigned customers the right improvement plan on Customer Experience
- Maintain high CSAT with current customers
- Drive customers to improve their NPS score and self service containment
- Train customers on our solutions
- Bachelors degree in a business or technology related discipline
- MBA desirable
- Minimum 2 years of experience driving improvements in customer experience.
- Experience collaborating with a remote/global team
- Experience in technology industries with particular experience in the customer experience market
- Experience in a consulting firm customer experience practice is preferred
- Experience developing relationships and selling business value to ‘C’ or VP level business stakeholders
- Experience working and selling collaboratively with multiple groups both internally and externally
- Strong communication and presentation skills are a must
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally 20% to 40% of the time
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.