Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is one of NICE’s many innovative products. The Solutions Executive (RPA) will own the entire sales process from first contact through implementation of the product at the client site. This is an intensive customer facing position. Will also collaborate with internal groups such as technical solution engineers, service specialists, product house and potentially presales portfolio and industry consultants.
- Drive into the market NICE’s innovative RPA product from first launch through to growth and maturity. Identify and build customer base, playbooks, and reference material to eventually push the product to mainstream direct sales after stability is achieved.
- Manage the entire sales process for RPA from targeting opportunities and engagement with decision makers through purchase order and implementation. This includes leading the sale, defining and implementing account strategy, and leveraging internal company resources such as coordinating engineering and support efforts for the account.
- Uncover and drive sales opportunities through nurturing and growing assigned products in an entrepreneurial fashion from early stage rollout to maturity within the available market.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position assigned product solution through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
- Develop and maintain high-level relations with VP, CIO and CEO levels.
- Develop global account strategy; position NICE capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategy
- Generate short term results while maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Pipeline and territory strategy development that achieves business goals and annual account quota.
- Up-sell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Position proposed solutions and articulate their value based upon customer’s strategy and direction. Analyze customer’s business situation to identify constraints and new opportunities for other NICE product offerings.
- Position proposed solutions and calculates their value based upon customer’s strategy and direction
- Provide deep product specific expertise to help customer executives develop solutions that advance global strategy; promote long-term reliance on NICE.
- Create and maintain a high-level presence and a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting
- BA or BS from an accredited university in a business related field, such as marketing or sales.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience planning, executing and managing complex software sales and marketing projects, including working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Experience in the software & technology industries with particular experience in entrepreneurial environments selling new/innovative products.
- Experience selling Enterprise software/business solutions/business intelligence
- Collaborative team oriented sales experience with exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience developing relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to sell based on business value and influence people on tactical and strategic issues.
- Strong domain and vertical expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.