Solutions Consultants (SC) are the primary providers of support to Account Executives in the sales cycle. SCs are required to scope proofs of concept, understand and direct the setup of a proof environment, both internally and externally. SC must be technical understanding the intricacies of the product suite, and be capable of supporting multiple products through answering of client questions about product features and architecture, through demonstration, and through creation of proof points. SC must be able to start with raw interactions, manage the inflow of data into the Nexidia system, create the analysis that generates proof, construct the business case that supports further engagement and design and deliver the proof demonstration.NEXIDIA COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understands and adheres to Nexidia compliance standards as they appear in the Employee Handbook, Corporate Compliance Policies, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy (as appropriate).
- Keeps abreast of all pertinent federal and state regulations, laws, and policies affecting their position as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.
- As appropriate, ensures that the staff are trained and evaluated on their knowledge of and adherence to compliance policies and procedures specific to their jobs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Participate in Strategic Improvement Projects as assigned.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert as needed for Curriculum Development.
- Provide feedback to Product Management.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Strong sales presentation skills
- Ability to navigate through multiple layers of an organization and effectively communicate at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail
- Highly professional, consultative, and customer focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to train and mentor members of their team
- Respect for others and the ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree (minimum requirement)
- Minimum of 3-5 years Consulting experience
- 2-3 years managing or directing the activities of employees preferred
- Experience presenting to C Level individuals