NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
• Coordinate identified operational excellence initiatives across the entire organization to optimize our effectiveness and efficiencies
• Lead the Continuous Improvement initiative across all LOB’s, Product and Regions.
• Provide expert coaching, training, and support to project teams within the organization
• Engage with teams to enable implementation of process improvements on key initiatives that result in significant improvements in service delivery, increasing organizational effectiveness
• Demonstrate leadership in communicating goals, programs, and processes
• Utilize experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others and have the ability to affect short-term and long-term business goal
• Facilitate and drive a holistic approach to improving our customers’ experience and simplifying processes which: Identifies and defines existing process gaps by understanding root cause and drivers- process mapping; Gain solid understanding of customer needs; Size and measure impacts of gaps to our customers and company
• Challenges existing operational processes by identifying creative customer centric solutions (leveraging customer interactions, external solutions, and employees). Build effective business case (influential with Sr Leaders). Prioritize opportunities based on customer benefits and investments; Develop a road map with short and long term solutions.
• Implements business process and technology capabilities; implement change, project management; Goal of self-funding investments; Solutions with strong customer metrics.
• Constantly review Actimize delivery processes, methodology and tools end-to-end and look at time, budget, scope, PS Defect, Product Defect, and customer satisfaction dimensions of projects to uncover areas for improvement
• Run the Continuous Engineering process – gathering and prioritizing Serviceability requirements, feeding them into the Product House, ensuring delivery, and measuring their impact
• Lead systemic issues problem (crises) management (R2G) and lessons learned
• Ability to analyze and synthesize information in a concise manner and to make recommendations on strategies to resolve issues.
• Demonstrated ability to use professional management and/or technical concepts to solve complex problems and oversee key projects in creative and effective ways is required.
• Strong partnering skills.
• Ability to understand and deal with global and regional issues in a highly matrixed environment.
• Experience participating in numerous improvement projects and delivering tangible process improvements
• Proven leader, viewed as a change agent
• Strong business acumen through demonstrated knowledge and ability to display the linkage between projects and desired business results
• Effective communicator, able to speak to audiences throughout the organization and ability to articulate difficult ideas and concepts through clear and concise verbal and/or written communication
• Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Strong project management ability.
• Strong leadership ability.
• Proven technical aptitude
• Ability to span business and technical issues and technical and business customers
• Skills to interact with clients and business partners effectively (especially if programs/projects are developed for external client use).
• Strong skills in conflict resolution and problem solving.
• Results orientation.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
Background, Experience and/or Education
• 10+ years in the management of large, complex programs/projects.
• 7+ years of experience in the Professional Services industry area.
• PMP® or other project management certification or equivalent experience required.
• Product development and delivery experience a plus.
• Experience with relevant enterprise project management and enterprise financial systems.