You will work on an assigned portfolio to reconcile and resolve any disputes to achieve targets quarterly. You will closely with our order management and sales teams.
- Responsible for region credit requests and monitoring with corporate finance
- Works across sales, order management, corporate finance, business finance and controllership to ensure credit requests are processed timely and tracked monthly
- Understands our corporate risk profile in establishing recommendations for credit levels
- Assesses payment history, present accounts receivable balances, bad debt and public credit ratings to provide advisory input to the process and recommendation
- Senior point of contact for America’s accounts receivable process
- Owner of dispute classified invoices
- Interfaces with customer AP departments, and other clients directly to resolve payment issues
- Interacts with region business finance and order management to resolve invoice issues and disputes
- Involved with the WNS/NSC service as an escalation point for invoice disputes, governance reviews, and to provide direction on invoice prioritization as needed
- Produce receivables reports and provide metrics for business reviews and other adhoc status reporting
- Work in Oracle to resolve inquiries on invoice status, AR balances, and credit positions as needed
- Distribute credit card, bank, and payment forms/instructions to customers.
- Collect credit card information for processing and provide W-9 forms where required.
- Follow up with Billing and Sales regarding billing discrepancies timely.
- Work with cash applications to resolve unapplied credits/payments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, or Business
- 3 to 5 years experience in credit and collections roles
- Ability to problem solve and interface with customers (internal and external) to resolve issues
- Experience with software license a plus
- Knowledge of accounts payable and ERP systems
- Ability to process and organize large volumes of data into management reporting and analysis
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.